Choose your suitable debt relief option to become debt free Today
A complete solution to all your Financial Problems –
Following are the best Debt-Relief options for you :
- Credit Counseling : In a credit counseling session, the counselor analyzes your financial condition and offers suitable tips or suggestions following which you can repay your existing dues.
- Debt management : In a debt management program, the counselors of the debt relief USA companies negotiate with your creditors for a repayment plan as per your budget. You need to make a single monthly payment to the counselors, who distribute the amount amongst your creditors. This continues till you get out of debt.
- Debt Settlement : A debt settlement program is a debt relief program which helps to reduce the outstanding balance on your bills/debts. The representative from settlement company negotiates with your creditors and/or collection agencies to reduce the payoff amount so that you can get rid of debts through a lump sum payment on each account.
- Interest Rate Arbitration : You take out a secured loan from a lender or a financial institution at relatively low interest rate and repay your outstanding dues with the amount. Then, you repay the new loan, which is a type of debt consolidation loan, through lower monthly payments.
- Balance Transfer : When you opt for balance transfer method, with your creditors’ approval, you actually transfer your high interest bills to a relatively low interest card with sufficient credit limit. Thus, you repay your outstanding dues at a reduced rate of interest.
- Bankruptcy : In this debt relief option, you repay your debts through a court monitored repayment plan. You can pay back your creditors through either Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy, depending upon which one you qualify for.
- Self Repayment Plan : This is where you repay your debts on your own following the basic financial principles such as budgeting, saving along with reducing irrelevant expenditures.